Monday, December 21, 2009

our christmas letter

Ho! Ho! Ho!



It's that time of the year again, and most of you know that I rarely send out Christmas cards (let alone get them out on time). So this year I'm going digital with our Christmas letter!

Now that I'm writing, it seems sort of silly to "update" you all on what we've been up to this past year. All you really have to do is scroll down my right sidebar to the Blog Archive drop-down menu and read/see for yourself! That is, if you haven't already been fervently checking back here on a daily basis to see if I've posted something new.

But many of you actually have lives, and therefore don't make it here as often as some (ahem, I) might think you should. So for you busy folks I'll give you a brief synopsis of what we've been up to (including a few links to previous blog posts!).

*Aaron and Camille and I continue to live with my parents in their home. Our townhouse is currently being rented to an amazing family who are planning on moving out in July. We are hoping (and praying!) to be able to move back into our own home at that time!

*Camille's first birthday was in March. She had a fun birthday party with lots of friends and family there to celebrate with her!

*We really enjoyed spending time outside this summer. It was fun to be able to use my new camera to capture the exciting times we had such as playing with Boppa in the front yard, visiting Lake Lida, and blowing bubbles!

*The five of us (my parents included) just returned from a wonderfully relaxing (and warm!) vacation in Orlando, FL! We were able to spend one day with Aaron's brother and sister-in-law, two days at the pool, and one full day at the Magic Kingdom. It was definitely hard to leave a warm climate for chilly MN!

*Aaron continues to work at the front desk of the eye clinic for Park Nicollet. He enjoys working there, especially the people he gets to work with, but has started keeping an eye out for other oppertunities which might have more room for advancement.

*My job nannying ended this month just before our trip to Florida. I'm currently trying to decide what I'd like to do next and, more importantly, what the Lord would like me to be doing with the gifts He has blessed me with!

*As most of you know by now, we will be welcoming a new addition to our family at the end of April! We're very excited to meet this new little one, and can't wait to see Camille step into the role of big sister!

We've truly seen many blessings this year, and pray that you've been able to see the Lord working in your lives as well! We're not sure what He has in store for us for 2010, but we're ready to move forward in faith as we walk the path He chooses for us!

Please check back here as often as you'd like as I continue to update my blog at least weekly. And make sure you keep us updated with what you've been up to! Give us a call, shoot us an email, or post comments to the blog!

Merry Christmas!

post signature

3 comments:

MamaBear said...

Merry Christmas to you and you family! I am glad you made it home safely!

The Fritz Facts said...

I love the digital letter! With prices this year it is such an easy way to do it!

Merry Christmas!!

Kami said...

I love the idea of a digital letter - it's perfect! Hoping your Christmas is filled with love, laughter and delight!