Saturday, December 19, 2009

plum tuckered out: part II

After another long day of traveling we are back home in our cold and snowy state of Minnesota. Our flight was delayed a bit, but we only ended up landing about 20 minutes behind schedule.

Camille did pretty well on the plane, though by the end of the flight she was definitely getting sleepy. Just two minutes before we landed I noticed she'd stopped wiggling in my lap. I looked down at her and saw that she was sleeping. I guess she was plum tuckered out.

I expected her to wake up when we landed. Or when the flight attendant began speaking to us about keeping our seatbelts on until the light goes off. Or when we got off the plan. Or when we got our baggage. But no, it wasn't until I took her out of our new Boba carrier to put her in the car that she woke up.

She was in bed and asleep by 6:35 tonight, so plum tuckered out that she went down without so much as a peep.

And me? I'm heading to bed momentarily. What a week!
post signature

1 comments:

The Fritz Facts said...

Glad you got home safe, and that the little girl had a blast.