Monday, October 12, 2009

"Ah woo!"

After being harassed by several people in the past few days because I haven't been updating the blog very frequently, I decided to toss you all a little eye candy. Camille's favorite song of the week is "If You're Happy and You Know It," and she knows all the actions by heart. She even loves to shout, "Hurrah!" although it comes out sounding more like, "Ah woo!" But she puts her heart into it and has so much fun singing it!


My personal favorite part of the song is when we sing, "... then your face will surely show it!" because she gives us a sweet little face and points to her cheeks!



Truth be told, I haven't updated because I haven't been very good about remembering to bring my camera places. The pictures above were actually taken last week. You know, before it started snowing. It's also been raining quite a bit this month, and just too cloudy and gloomy to get any good photos.

But, dear friends, I will try to do better at updating. I think we're going to go to the zoo tomorrow, and if I remember to pack the camera then I'm sure I'll have some fun pictures to share with you.

I also wanted to share with you that I'm expecting my new blog design (yes, the professional blog design Aaron gave me for Mother's Day) to be in the works in the next week or two. I'm getting quite close to the top of the waiting list!
Not sure if I'll get a Haiku Tuesday post up tomorrow or not. Guess it depends on if I snap any funny shots at the zoo! I'd love to hear what you all have been up to lately. Drop me a note in the comments box if you have a moment. I love hearing from you, dear friends!

0 comments: