Monday, September 14, 2009

hiatus

I'm back from my blogging hiatus.

It's true. I know.

I haven't posted since September 1st.

And yes, I know it is now September 14. Unexcusable, I know. But I've not been feeling well lately (nasty cold), and every time I am feeling fine and we're off doing something exciting I seem to forget my camera.

But don't worry. No news is good news.

I'm still here! And just for you I grabbed the camera tonight just before bathtime (even though the lighting was horrible) because I wanted you to see how much Camille has grown. She's growing like a weed. Well, more like the plants she was watering. Because, you know, we don't have any weeds in our yard.

She had her 18 month check-up last week. Turns out she's in tip-top shape. She's right where she should be size-wise (24 lbs. and 33 in.), and even a bit ahead developmentally. That's my girl!



I promise. No, I pinky promise, my next post will be much sooner than 14 days away. If I can just remember to pack the camera tomorrow, maybe you'll even get a Haiku Tuesday post out of me!

1 comments:

Magi said...

I always told you that she was precocious! Love the photos. Miss you all.