Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finally...

...a baby who looks at the camera...


...and smiles.



Tonight Angie and Lyla come over for a visit. We had a great time trying on cloth diapers (ok, Ly was the only one actually trying them on), dyeing shirts blue, and sewing baby-size sweatpants. And it sure was amazing having the chance to photograph a cutie who looks at the camera and smiles!


Thanks for visiting, Angie and Ly! We're looking forward to some 4th of July fun with you guys (and Nick, of course) and our future ever-standing Tuesday night dates!






P.S. Yes, I know I still owe you all pictures from our weekend trip to the lake. Those will come soon. You know, when I have time to sort through all of them! I figure I can safely give myself at least until Friday, when Megan gets back into town.

0 comments: