Saturday, May 2, 2009

a mini update

Since my Mom has been unable to post since they've been in Fargo (not internet at Great-Grandma and -Grandpa's), I thought I'd just let everyone know that they are doing well and Camille seems (according to my Dad) to be having a good time. Although she does, of course, miss her mommy and daddy a bit I'm sure.

There is also rumor that a second tooth has popped through her gums right next to her first tooth (which, you'll remember, appeared nearly six weeks ago).

I've also heard that photos have been taken, and possibly even a few video clips. So if you'll all wait patiently, I'm sure they'll be posted by this time tomorrow. Their ETA is around dinnertime tomorrow, and let me tell you...it can't come soon enough!

On a separate note, Kristy and I attended the Living Green Expo today and had a marvelous time! We learned about lots of great stuff, were inspired by some new ideas, and have many "green" plans swimming around in our heads. As we were walking out Kristy turned to me and asked, "Am I looking greener?" Yes, Kristy, you are definitely looking greener! So, dear friends, you can look forward to more green posts in the near future.

As for me, I am going to get ready for bed, read a chapter of A Wrinkle in Time, and fall asleep dreaming of tesseracts. I plan on sleeping in tomorrow even later than I did today (which won't be hard to beat, since I got up before 8) and attending the late service at church with Aaron. I'd also like to add that I'm looking forward to not dealing with a squirmy toddler in church. And who knows, maybe we'll even make it to Bible study...finally!

Well, off to bed. My homemade (not by me) face soap is calling me...

0 comments: