Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photos & Floodwaters

I haven't posted pictures in a while because it's so very cold here again! And life has been busy lately as well. Camille is doing great, although she had a bit of a rough night last night (woke up four times throughout the night). She did, however, decide to sleep in until nearly 8:30 this morning, which we were all thankful for! She keeps herself busy these days walking around, practicing going up and down stairs, and making us all smile with her crazy antics. I've been busy watching the girls, reminiscing over ER with Megan, and praying for Stellan and others who have been on my heart lately. And both Aaron and I are realizing and appreciating how blessed we are to have a happy, healthy daughter. What a joy she continues to be!

We have also been thinking of and praying for our family in Fargo. We've been getting frequent updates from my aunt Lori on the situation up there, and are praying that God will use His mighty to hold back the floodwaters. Please pray that the dikes and sandbags will hold, and that as many homes as possible will be spared.

Since I don't have any new pictures, I thought I'd post a couple that I took a couple weeks ago when it was much warmer outside. I know some of you (ahem, Megan...) get antsy when I don't post pictures often enough!

Blessings on your weekend!



0 comments: