Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Odds n' Ends

These are some bathtub pictures from the other day. Camille went though about a one week period of absolutely hating taking baths, but thankfully she is back to her bath-loving self!



Today Angie and Lyla came over to hang out with us! We had such a great time just lounging around and relaxing. What a sweet baby that little Lyla is! I can't believe how much she's grown in just six weeks - but then again, I can't believe how much C has grown in 11 months!
Camille got an up-close view of Lyla!
I swear, this kid is ALWAYS sleeping!
Camille got to hold Lyla for a few minutes and was trying to give Lyla her paci back when she started crying - it was so cute!
This is probably my favorite picture I've taken so far on our new camera. So sweet!


Well, that's it for now. Tomorrow the plan is to go to the MN Zoo with some friends! I should have some more pictures to post then!

0 comments: