Thursday, December 4, 2008

Florida: Part IV

Hi everyone! I just wanted to show you some pictures from our busy day today...

We started the morning off early at Magic Kingdom. My Mom stayed at the resort this morning, so it was just me, Aaron, my Dad, and Camille for this leg of the trip. We got there just as it opened, hopped on the train to Toon Town, and walked down the street to Fantasyland.

The first thing we did at Fantasyland was ride the golden carousel. Camille really enjoyed holding on to the pole and touching the horse, but wasn't too sure about the ride itself. She didn't seem to mind it, though, just wasn't ecstatic over it!

Next, Aaron took Camille on the Dumbo ride. Dad and I don't do rides that go in circles, so we sat that one out.
Camille really seemed to like Dumbo, but unfortunately Aaron couldn't seem to get theirs to go up in the air so they just stayed close to the ground the whole ride. Maybe they can try it again if we make it back to MK before we go home.

Before we left we had Dad take a family picture for us. The streets were really busy, but we got a decent one anyway. Thanks Dad!

And on our way out I HAD to stop at the Main Street Confectionary. I've been keeping an eye out for a chocolate covered Mickey-shaped rice krispy bar and hit the jackpot! Mmmm! In fact, we just finished off the ears a few minutes ago!

We went back to the resort for a nap (Aaron and I took a nap, Camille didn't!) and then we headed back to Epcot to do a few things we didn't get to the other day. (Notice the stroller carrying a NAPPING Camille - why couldn't she do that at the resort?)




Just before we left Aaron and my Dad convinced me to ride Test Track. I was very nervous about it, but it turned out okay. But as you can see from the picture, I did cover my eyes with my hands during the fast part!
Well, that's it for now! I'm off to bed because we've got another early morning tomorrow (every morning is early with a baby). Bryan and Megan are coming in to town tomorrow and are going to go with us to Animal Kingdom. It's suppose to be nice and warm tomorrow with a high of 77! Have a great night!

0 comments: