Monday, January 30, 2012

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

We're back from spending a long weekend in Newport Beach with my parents. The weather was beautiful, Disneyland was wonderful...










...and then we started getting sick.

Friday night I went to Urgent Care and was diagnosed with strep. Then at 3 am Levi was throwing up. He seemed fine by Saturday morning, so after naps we headed to Disney's California Adventure and stayed until about 9:30. Then at 11 pm Camille started throwing up. Then at 5 am on Sunday it was my turn.

Somehow we made it back home, but I was very much under the weather all day yesterday, and still not back to 100% today. But I'm happy to be home!

And I'm happy that we were able to still have a nice time at the parks. Camille loved meeting the characters (though Levi would hardly look at them, and certainly wasn't interested in meeting them) and both kids did well on the rides. Their favorite thing by far were the carousels. I think they would have ridden those all day if we'd have let them! Camille also got to go for a little walk with Sleeping Beauty and she was just tickled pink. It was a sweet few moments I'll never forget!

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really I Enjoy this Blog...Very Nice Post...Thanks..
Very interesting and Helpful Tips.....Thanks For Sharing

Unknown said...

This is Very Help Full..........So nice & Great Post...Thanks..
Seo company in Bangalore