Saturday, December 25, 2010

because they love her

On Monday night Aaron and my Dad spent over two hours assembling a doll house for Camille. My parents bought it for her as a Christmas present and we were so excited to give it to her. But first it had to be put together.

They even did it while the Vikings game was on. I don't think they knew what they were getting themselves into.


But persistence paid off and by evening's end we were staring at a beautiful (and larger than anticipated) doll house.


Fast forward to this morning, Christmas morning. The plan was for her to find her doll house in her bedroom after the rest of the gifts were opened. I was going to already be in there with the video camera so that I could catch her reaction. But as you will see in the video, she had to find her own footie jammies in her room when Levi opened his jammies. Luckily I was still able to record her priceless reaction.

(The "excitement" starts at about the 2:30 mark.)


Needless to say, I think Aaron and my Dad will agree that all the work they put into assembling this doll house was well worth their time!


post signature

1 comments:

adelantegirl said...

SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the scream of joy! ;-)