Thursday, June 10, 2010

a date with my boys

Aaron and I celebrated our 4th anniversary last night at the Twins game. It was our very first visit to brand new Target Field...


It was also Levi's first Twins game...


He was such a good little boy the whole time, and was only awake for a couple of innings! He was perfectly content to spend most of the game snuggled up in our green baby wrap...


...which, as you can see, also serves as a great napkin holder.

We had a great time and definitely think that the new ballpark is a big improvement from the Metrodome. Though I will say you won't find me sitting in an outdoor ballpark on a 90+ degree day or in the pouring rain. I'm a climate-controlled kind of gal.
post signature

1 comments:

Marc Aune said...

Did you have any concerns about the noise level at the game for Levi? When I took Evangeline to the Dome last year, I got a little worried that it might hurt her ears. I haven't been to Target Field yet, but I hope to take her to a day game soon.