Sunday, March 28, 2010

say cheese

We've been enjoying some amazingly mild March weather this month. In fact, I believe I've heard that this is the first March on record that has been completely snow-less.

Camille is finally learning to smile for the camera. Her Aunt Sara bought her a pretend Disney Princess camera for her birthday, and one of the recorded messages is Cinderella saying, "Say cheese!" So now she likes to "say cheese" when it's time to take a photo.


Nothing unusual in our schedule for this week. We're hoping to continue improving in the potty training area. We'll hopefully stick around home a bit more than usual so that I don't have to deal with her poopy panties while we're out and about. Ugh, I'm definitely getting tired of that!

My belly continues to grow. It's noticeable on nearly a daily basis. I've been having to eat something filling before I go to bed, and most mornings end up waking up around 4 needing to eat again. So I have a nice stash of yogurt cups in the refrigerator waiting for my early-morning snacks. Only four and a half weeks left. It's still going quickly, and before I know it we'll have a baby here. And then, before I know it, I'll have a four year old and a two year old. And then, before I know it, they'll be in college. Yikes! OK, so we'll just get through these next five or so weeks. One thing at a time!

post signature

1 comments:

adelantegirl said...

wow! only 4 1/2 weeks left! congrats! enjoy!!!