Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pictures NOT of Camille...Sorry to disappoint.

I know. Three posts in one hour. Hard to believe, isn't it? Well, I wasn't sure if I wanted to add these pictures (many of you know how much I don't like having my picture taken, let alone having my picture posted for everyone to see), but Aaron thought I should.

He and I went on a date to the backyard after Camille went to bed tonight (gotta love the 7 pm bedtime) to practice using our camera. The lighting was nice, since it was evening and the sun was getting lower in the sky. We had a fun time together, taking goofy pictures (as well as some not-so-goofy) and enjoying the brisk air.

It may have even been considered a wonderful date had there not been a duck on the lake that had obviously been taking lessons from Oscar (our cat) on how to be as annoying as possible. Quack. Quack. Quack...Quack Quack...Quack. Quack. Quack. Quack...Quack...(You get the picture).









0 comments: