Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Pictures!!!

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! I've just been busy trying to grasp the reality that Camille is turning one in just four short days. This concept has really been cosuming my mind lately. How has my newborn grown into this toddler in just 365 days? Nevertheless, she is a toddler now. And with her toddlerhood has come quite an attitude of independence. How did I end up with such an assertive little girl? And so fearless? I'm just amazed each time I watch her learn (usually on her own, mind you) how to do something new. I love how she likes to arrange things in a specific way (blocks, balls, rubber duckies, etc.) and gets frustrated when something doesn't work the way she thinks it should. I know these are things only a mommy finds amazing, but I truly do! She just brings me so much joy! I'd just like to thank you, friends, for caring about our Camille too!


Now for the good stuff, in no particular order..









We took Camille outside after it snowed 6 inches on Thursday. She wasn't very thrilled about it, although she did seem to enjoy walking in the tire tracks on the driveway. We were just about to go in, though, when she did a faceplant right into the snow. She was definitely NOT happy about that!


Camille's first snow angel!


One of Camille's new favorite things to do is sit on couches and chairs. She just snuggles right in!


Camille loves looking in the kitties "house." I though it was empty this time, but right after I took the picture Olie came out of it! She sure was having a good time looking at him!


That's it for now! We're busy getting everything ready for Camille's birthday party. I really don't know the first thing about planning a birthday party, so please don't have great expectations when you come on Saturday! But rest assured, THERE WILL BE CAKE!

0 comments: