Thursday, January 1, 2009

More "Sledding" Fun!

We took Camille "sledding" again! This time she rode in a laundry basket, sitting on a towel and propped up with a Boppy pillow (it's amazing the random uses we've found for our Boppy). She had an absolute BLAST! First we took turns pulling her up and down the driveway. Then Aaron ventured out and pulled her down the hill on the side of the house. She had such a great time and didn't even seem to mind that she had mittens and a hat on!



She tipped over once, but came up with a smile on her face!


I recommend you click on this next one so you can see a larger version and the big smile on her face! She LOVED it!

I also wanted to apologize to those of you who have been trying to leave comments on our blog. For some reason the link is broken and I can't get Blogger to help me figure out why. If you have any advice please let me know!

0 comments: