Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I updated you on what Camille's been up to these days. She is now crawling like a pro and cruising around furniture like you wouldn't believe! She can also stand for quite a while without holding on to anything for support, and even likes playing with her toys while standing up. She's also learning to make new noises with her mouth, and in the process has figured out how to make a very quite whistling sound. She continues to "drum" on everything in sight, whether it be a table top, baby doll, or Isabel's head (we're working on teaching her what is okay to hit and what/who isn't okay to hit).

We're definitely excited to be spending our first Christmas as a family of three. It's been hard not to buy every single thing I think she might like, but I'm sure she will be getting plenty of gifts from other people too.

Tomorrow is Isabel's first birthday, and we will be celebrating with her in the morning before coming home for a nap. Then it will be off to church and then to Aaron's parents' house for dinner and gift openeing.

Here's a picture I took this morning while the girls and I were watching Frosty the Snowman. I have to put the ottoman in front of the tv so they don't touch it. Whenever the music was playing they were dancing to it. Just when I grabbed the camera to take a picture of the dancing Camille she put her arm around Isabel. It was SO sweet!

Camille took her first "big girl" bath tonight. Aaron was cooking dinner and I didn't feel like cleaning out the sink. So she sat in the bath tub with her Duckie and cup and had a grand ol' time!




We'll make sure to post a Christmas update as soon as we can. Merry Christmas everyone!
jenna

0 comments: