Monday, November 24, 2008

A Thankful Thought

Hello All,


It has been a very long time since I have made post. Camille has been growing up so fast! Like many of ou have read, she is starting to stand on her own, she is crawling all over the place, not so mention that is smart little one. She is learning things so fast. I guess by now you can tell that I am a proud daddy.


Thanksgiving is coming up very quickly here, and so we are all reminded of things that are thankful for. For me, as for most of you, I am most thankful for the family that God has blessed me with. Not just Jenna and Camille, but all of you who have supported us with your thoughts and prayers.


Enjoy some new pictures that we taken over the last couple of days.


Have a wonderful week, and a great Thanksgiving!


~Aaron









0 comments: