Thursday, February 24, 2011

keeping it simple

Outside my window… the skies are gray and the ground is white.

I am thinking… about how delicious the ice cream I just finished was.

I am thankful for…my husband, who has been up since 5 this morning and won't be home until 9:30 tonight.

From the kitchen… Cheerios, Cheerios everywhere!

I am wearing… jeans, a tshirt and a sweater.

I am creating… our menu plan for next week.

I am going… to bring Josiah home this afternoon, then to pick up my Mom from the bus station.

I am reading… Total Money Makeover and Crazy Love.

I am hoping… that Levi will nap longer than 30 minutes this afternoon.

I am hearing… silence. For the first time all day.

Around the house… books and toys scattered about just waiting for the sleeping children to return to them.

One of my favorite things… Archer Farms Belgian Chocolate ice cream from Target.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Megan and I are hoping to take the kids to open gym tomorrow morning. Camille has a blast there! Then I will be enjoying the weekend with my husband and kids. No plans!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing… Photo taken on Tuesday. Now that Levi is pulling up on things this is often the view from here. He has been hit hard with colds this winter. Though still generally a cheerful guy, Levi's been needing some extra love from Mama to help him make it through several ear infections and several thousand nose wipes. Please pray that he can get healthy and stay that way for a while!

 

post signature

0 comments: