Monday, October 18, 2010

why we use cloth diapers

Warning: This post may contain a very graphic image. The faint of stomach should not continue.

You have been warned.

***

Initially, we cloth diapered to save money. And we still do.

Another reason we continue to use cloth is because, frankly, it's become somewhat of a hobby of mine.

Camille wears cloth at night because she prefers it over disposables.

But this is one major reason why Levi wears cloth. Not only do I like for him to wear cloth, this is why I loathe for him to wear disposables. This (to some degree) is what happens no less than 50% of the time he poops when he is wearing a disposable diaper.



Seriously.

Perhaps I am completely inept at fastening a disposable diaper on my son.
Perhaps he is oddly shaped.
Perhaps I have bought the wrong size disposable diapers.

But suffice it to say that we use cloth. And this is why.

post signature

1 comments:

Heather@TheWelcomingHouseBlog said...

Amen! We have the exact same problem when our little girls wear paper diapers...and I have been changing diapers since I was 17 either FT or PT! So I dont think it is just you Jenna! LOL! :) Nice shot! :)