Wednesday, April 21, 2010

No news is...

no news.

I'm still pregnant, with no indication that this baby has intentions of leaving it's snuggly home in my womb anytime soon. But I've been feeling really good, so I have nothing to complain about. Tiny will come when he or she is good and ready!

Camille and I have been filling our days spending time outside, visiting with friends and cousins, having lunch with Aaron, exploring at the Children's Museum, and petting baby farm animals at the zoo. I really can't think of a better way to be counting down the days.

And, unfortunately for you, dear readers, I've hardly taken any photos! I have taken a few though, and will try to get some posted later tonight or tomorrow.

But right now I'm going to go make a pb&j sandwich and settle in on the couch to watch the Twins play!

post signature

0 comments: