Sunday, April 11, 2010

josiah

Our friends Luke and Kristy recently asked me and Aaron to be God parents for thier son Josiah. What an honor! Today was his dedication service. We joined them for church at 11 and then his service afterward. Then we headed back to their house for a late lunch and visiting. These are the "official" photos I took for them. For those of you who are friends/family of Luke and Kristy and want copies of the photos, just click on the photo to enlarge it, then right click on it and select "save picture as" to download it to your own computer.











They couldn't have asked for nicer weather! Aaron and I had an especially enjoyable time because we weren't busy trying to keep track of our own toddler. Camille spent the weekend in Fargo with my parents vising my grandparents. They're due back in about an hour. It was so nice having two whole days to ourselves! Yesterday I got a few sewing projects finished, and Aaron and I went on a lunch date to Sam's Club for hotdogs. Today after the dedication and lunch Aaron took some maternity photos of me. Maybe I'll be brave enough to share some of them with you later!

It's been a very relaxing weekend, but I must admit I'm starting to miss my sweet girl!

post signature

0 comments: