Monday, November 9, 2009

Stellan Update!

Those of you who have been following my blog for the past six months or so know that I've developed a soft spot in my heart for a sweet little boy named Stellan. His mom is a famous blogger who lives in the area, and Aaron and I have actually become friends with her and grown to love their family.

I just wanted to update you all on the HUGE day that Stellan had today. What started out as a planned trip to Children's Hospital Boston for a planned heart surgery turned into a very scary day for him and his family. But after the insanely scary morning (including shocking his heart to make it begin beating again) Stellan had a miraculously successful emergency surgery. He will now almost certainly be SVT-free without the need for the many high doses of medications he had been on.

Feel free to visit his mama's blog to read more and hear current updates on his condition!

0 comments: