Thursday, October 22, 2009

for the longest time

UPDATE:

Well, this isn't exactly how I intended to do it, but Aaron somehow figured out so that you can click on the link and listen to the song. Enjoy!

For the Longest Time

***

Last weekend Aaron and his Dad and brother Michael hopped on a plan and flew to warm and sunny Florida. Yes, I'm jealous too. But they did have a reason for going. They went to Florida to join their brother Bryan in singing during a missions banquet and Bryan and Megan's church. From what I've heard from Aaron they all had a wonderful time. It's not every day you get to go somewhere warm for a long weekend and spend the entire time doing things you love.

I've never done this before, but I'm attempting to upload an audio clip of one of the songs they sang, "For the Longest Tim." I'm sure you've heard it before! If it doesn't work right away please check back later. It might take me a bit of trial and error to work out the kinks!

Oh, and me being stuck in chilly MN? It certainly made it feel like Aaron was gone for the longest time!


0 comments: