Sunday, August 30, 2009

and the winner is...

BETHANY!!!

Congrats, Beth! Send me an email with the size and style of the necklace you want (just use a string to judge how long you want it to be around Hope's neck, and measure the string - it can be up to 16 in.), along with your mailing address, and I'll pass the info on to Inspired by Finn.

For those of you who didn't win, if you are interested in receiving 20% off your purchase from Inspired by Finn, use the code "blog".

Hope you all enjoyed the contest! In case you are wondering how I chose a winner... I assigned each comment a number and then went to random.org and had one winner randomly chosen.

***

We enjoyed a wonderfully cool weekend, with highs in the 60s. Perfect weather, in my opinion. We don't have much planned for the week ahead, but I'm sure I'll come up with some fun things to do with Camille and Isabel.

Right now I'm looking forward to curling up under the covers with a book until I drift off to sleep. 'Night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, gosh... I totally missed the contest because I read your post before you updated it. :( Oh, well.

I am totally planning on ordering from them, though... and now I'm glad I procrastinates, since I get the 20% off! :D