Friday, May 29, 2009

busy as a bee

I haven't blogged in several days because I've been busy, busy, busy! When I'm not tending to a mischievous toddler, I can be found cleaning, cutting, sewing, Twins game attending, clothes and diaper laundering, and whatever else needs to get done. Kristy and I have decided to start a business (more on that another day) and have been busy researching and sewing and trying to get our ducks in a row. Those would be proverbial ducks, not the real kind that like to quack in our back yard.

One thing that has been hampering my sewing, cutting, and even blogging, is that the tendonitis in my right wrist has decided to rear its (proverbial) ugly head once again. I can't do anything with it for long before it's too painful to move at all. Please pray that it will heal so that I can once again continue on with all of my many hobbies!

Camille has been an absolute angel (that is, if you consider a toddler who is throwing a tantrum nearly half of her waking ours an angel). She was an absolte terror the entire hour before nap time this morning. Of course, poor Isabel was the one who took the brunt of it. But Isabel hung in there and stood up for herself, and got right back on the horse when she was pushed off (not a proverbial horse, but rather a rocking horse).

The Twins game yesterday was much fun. We went with Auntie Megan, and my Dad also happened to be at the game with some coworkers. He took Camille for several innings, giving Megan and I a chance to actually watch some of the game. Not to mention it gave us a nice opportunity to eat our lunch in peace! I'll post more on the game another day, complete with a couple of photos. You can read Megan's post about our outing here.

For now, I'm going to take this quiet opportunity to close my eyes, rest my wrist, and re-energize myself for the rest of the day.

blessings,

0 comments: