Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Raaahhhhhh!!!

This was my evening project. I wouldn't consider it a complete success, but for my first try I'd say it turned out as well as could be expected. I was inspired by one I saw on Etsy and thought I'd see if I could do it myself. I think I may have to try a few more times in order to get it right. If anyone wants one, just bring me a t-shirt. I'd be up for doing one or two if anyone wants to be a guinnea pig!



I had a few pictures from earlier today, but don't have the camera with me right now, so I can't upload the photos (sorry, Megan). Guess you can look forward to some tomorrow. Hence, the previous picture being taken by the computer. And yes, I am holding up one sleeve with my mouth so I could hit the botton with my hand.



blessings,

1 comments:

Magi said...

Aw, I love it! You're forgiven for not posting the other fotos...