Friday, April 17, 2009

Anyone know anything about blog design?

I've spent most of the day trying to learn the bare minimum basics of web/blog design. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing! I've managed to create a "signature" for my posts (I think), and to turn the background blue. But really that's about it. So if anyone reading knows anything about blog design and/or HTML would you help me out a bit? Or if you know someone who might be able to help/teach me a little, could you pass the link along to them? I'd love to make this an even more interesting blog to visit by somehow jazzing it up a bit!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I don't really know anything... but I'm trying! Doing a little research tonight actually on how to make photos bigger (looks more professional). This guy has a very helpful tutorial:

http://pavelstudios.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-to-make-photos-larger-on-blogger.html

I don't know if this is something that interests you, but that's all I've got! Haha : )

Carolyn