Sunday, February 15, 2009

News from the sick house...

Well, I guess I spoke too soon...

So much for being healthy! We heard Camille crying at 4:30 this morning. Since I'm still dealing with a nasty cold, Aaron trudged upstairs to calm her down. Meanwhile, I hear through the baby monitor in our room sounds of whisperings, shuffling, whimpering. After about 20 minutes of listening, I trudge upstairs to see my mom sitting in the living room in the dark with Camille on her lap. I say, "What's wrong?" And she says, "She threw up." Thus began 12 long hours of having a very sick baby. She slept most of the morning, and by about 2:30 began slowly improving. Her fever is now gone, and she's in bed for the night (hopefully). But if you could, would you please pray for our household's health! Pray that Camille has a quick recovery from her stomach bug, that I have a quick recovery from my cold, and that nobody else in the house gets either of the viruses!

Despite spending the day in a sick house, I have two very special people in my life that I must wish happy birthday to...

Happy Birthday Megan! I'm so sorry I couldn't spend the evening with you like we'd planned, but please know that I was thinking about you and wishing you many blessings. What a blessing you have been to me and to my family! I thank the Lord that He placed you in my life nearly 11 years ago!

Happy Birthday Adeline! It's been so much fun watching you grow into such a beautiful little princess! Uncle Gus and I love you so much and we hope your birthday was truly magical!

0 comments: