Monday, January 26, 2009

Brrrr, it's cold outside!

Hi everyone!

We've still been having a few issues with posting comments, but I've been tweaking my settings and hopefully it will work for EVERYONE now!

This week we've been given the opportunity to house-sit for Isabel's family while they are visiting her grandparents in Florida. (On a side note, why do the families I work for always pick the coldest weeks of the year to go on vacation to warm places? It just doesn't seem fair!) We moved in to their house last night and even had Aaron's parents over as dinner guests! It's so strange to just be a family of three again (although we certainly enjoy living with my parents)! Camille even slept in until after 7 this morning (though she did need a bottle at 5) - Isabel must have left good sleeping vibes in her crib!

C and I are leaving soon to go visit the Olsons, who I nannied for my senior year at Bethel. We're so excited to see Quinn, Gavin, and Chase (who was born a few weeks before C was). I miss them terribly, but it's been such a blessing to have kept in touch with them so I can see the boys grow up. I'm going to bring our camera over there and I'll try to remember to take a picture of them!

For those of you in MN and other VERY COLD places, try to stay warm! Blessings on your week!

0 comments: