Sunday, October 12, 2008

MN Landscape Arboretum

I always forget how much I love fall in Minnesota! We spent a few hours today at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. Fall colors are peaking in the area right now and the whole park was absolutely beautiful. Camille had a great time both in and out of the stroller, trying to eat leaves, grabbing at roses, and just generally enjoying herself. The amazing thing, though, is that it's mid-way through October and it got up to 75 degrees today! It was the perfect day for a stroll.

But alas, the weekend is just about over and Monday looms just around the corner. It should be a good week, though, I think. Camille's on meds for her very first ear infection and is already feeling better. And I hear Isabel is feeling better as well. I'm looking forward to happy healthy babies this week!

jenna

























0 comments: