Monday, September 22, 2008

Hi everyone! I just wrote a nice long post and then inadvertently deleted i. Sheesh. So I’ll try to remember everything I wrote, only it will be an abridged version.

1. Camille has a cold. Her nose is runny and she has to sleep propped up, but she seems to be handling it well. I think I had a bout of food poisoning early this morning, but am on the mend now.
2. We spent the weekend in Fargo at my grandparents’ house. They were so thrilled to see their great-granddaughter again and especially enjoyed showing her off at church.
3. We are looking forward in anticipation of Thursday, when we watch the SEASON PREMIER OF ER! We, along with Megan, have been faithful followers of the County General drama for many many years. Although we are terribly sad that this will be the final season of our beloved show, we can’t wait to see how the storylines wrap up. Not to mention the fact that the previews have been rumoring the return of Dr. Carter (“You set the tone, Carter.”) What will we do when the season is over? We will continue to meet on Thursdays (until Megan leaves us for Mexico) to watch old episodes and reminisce about our ol’ “friends” at County.
Well, I think that’s about it. Here are some pictures from Friday, and I'll post some from the weekend next...





0 comments: