Thursday, August 21, 2008

We FINALLY have a camera!

Aaron and I went out last night and bought a new camera. I was missing too many sweet Camille moments and just knew I needed one ASAP! We ended up getting a Fuji Finepix z20, and of course the only one the store had was lime green. Aaron's certainly not complaining, and boasts that it goes nicely with his green Crocs.


I took it to Michael and Sara's today to take pictures of the girls, but of course they were both cranky most of the day and definitely NOT in the posing mood. I could hardly get a smile out of Lydia (she's teething again) , and Camille just wanted to chew on the camera strap. Oh well, I'm sure there will be better picture-taking days ahead. I still have dreams of a digital SLR in the somewhat near future (you know, my birthday IS coming up in a couple months!) so we made sure not to spend too much on this one. I tried looking at other options and convincing myself I don't need an SLR, but to no avail. I was so spoiled by the Bauer's using their Nikon D80 to take pictures of Stella that I needone (or something similar) of my own.





0 comments: