Friday, July 25, 2008

TGIF! Camille and I spent the morning with my Mom. Our plan was to go to the MN Zoo, but alas, it was raining a bit too hard for us. So we went to plan B: the MOA. And we even managed to walk around there for an hour and didn't spend ANY money :)

We don't have too much going on this weekend, which I am definitely looking forward to. I'm meeting with another family in the morning. They have a seven month old little girl. Keep me in your prayers!

Here are just a few pictures from the past couple days. The first three are of Camille's first taste of squash. I've decided to make most of her babyfood, and I've already got several zip-lock bags of food frozen into cubes (peaches, nectarines, peas, green beans, squash, carrots, applesauce). I've found that it's not that much work to make, it's WAY cheaper than store-bought babyfood, and I LOVE knowing what's going into Camille's little tummy!




These next two are from this morning. When I was growing up we always used Tupperware as "toys" and it appears that Camille enjoys playing with it too!


Have a great weekend, everyone! It's supposed to be beautiful outside, so get out and enjoy God's creation!
jenna

0 comments: