Monday, July 14, 2008

Camille and I spent most of the day at my Aunt Camille's house! We always love going there because Camille gets to spend some quality time with her Auntie Camille and I get to do some scrapbooking :) Unfortunately, my creative juices were not freely flowing today, so I only finished two pages and needed lots of help doing just those. Aunt Camille also did a page for me, and they all turned out beautiful! I'll try to post pictures of them tonight. Aaron cleaned our house on Sunday and I think he hid the camera cord! Right now he's at his monthly elder's meeting.

Tonight we're going to put our Camille's kiddie pool on our patio. It's supposed to be REALLY HOT tomorrow! I hope she likes the water as much as she did on Friday :)

Jenna


p.s. Auntie Megan, we're sorry you got stranded in Roseville. Hopefully by now you are safe in the comforts of your own home :) It's always tiring and stressful when we come upon unexpected adventures, but I hope you have a relatively easy night at work and get some good sleep tomorrow. Here's a picture just for you...

0 comments: